ARTICLE 1: PREAMBULE
The publisher of the site, hereinafter called the "publisher": Gorep
The person responsible for the processing of personal data, hereinafter called the "person in charge" is:
- Jean-Marie Houillon
Personal data that may identify a user of the site are hereinafter referred to as "personal data". The personal data are as follows:
- Prénom et nom
- champ d'expertise
- adresse IP
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that can identify a user should be considered as personal data.
- What are the rights of users regarding these data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data of users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that his / her data is being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life can not be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions set out above. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- Treatment meets a legal obligation;
- Treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
- The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of the public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the site are the personal data.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- Send the contact form
- User account creation (if the user has an account on the site)
Personal Data is processed and stored as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
This shelf life is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, some legal requirements impose a specific retention period.
B. TRANSMITTING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the following third party (s) listed:
C. DATA HOSTING
he site is hosted by: CMRP - Selfserveur (outsourced by Magiris), whose headquarters are located at the following address:
5 rue du chant des Oiseaux– 78360 Montesson – France
The host can be contacted at the following number: +33 (0)1 85 54 00 00
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for the processing of personal data may be contacted.
The person responsible for data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the user by any means.
Your data is stored on secure servers and protected by firewalls and antivirus.
We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
Given the peculiarities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchanges of information on this network.
We strive to protect your Data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site.
You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on our Sites. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility.
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user must communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is responsible for responding to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can take knowledge, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the following procedure stated:
Any request for the exercise of the rights of the User may be addressed to the person in charge, using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by the manager as soon as possible and always within one month.
- b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site.
- c. Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the treatment of his data by the site, without the site can refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to object to the processing of his data, the user must address his request to the Data Controller.
- d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects concerning him or affects him significantly from similar way.
- e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016.
- f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to contest the decision, or if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, it is entitled to refer to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is older than 15 years, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested..
This consent of the user is considered valid for a duration of 13 (thirteen) months maximum. At the end of this period, the site will request again the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these files "cookies" by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser to oppose the registration of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to disable the "cookies" files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
The publisher of the site draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing, third-party cookies can also be saved.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The publisher of the site invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.